CIEF NEW SERVICE LINE：
Consolidated 1688 & Taobao Shipping From China To Malaysia With Parcel Consolidation
ABOUT CIEF LITE
CIEF has over 7 years of experience in the commercial shipping industry of importing goods from China to Malaysia since it was founded. During this time, we have helped numerous small and medium-sized enterprises to import goods from China to Malaysia, and have provided professional commercial shipping information, remittance services in RMB, and provision of commercial invoices (Invoice). Thanks to your trust and support all the way, we have been able to progress and move forward in this industry. Now we have created a new line of service, and we continue to make it possible for more start-ups or small and medium-sized enterprises to solve the problems of transporting small shipments, China consolidated shipping, and many more with the CIEF concepts.
If you are a big fan of Chinese e-commerce platforms like 1688 or Taobao, we understand that the whole process may not be as easy as it may seem. The process might be quite tedious and challenging as everything on these websites is in Mandarin! Shipping your individual products and goods from China alone might also not be a cost-effective option. At CIEF, we offer a parcel consolidation service where we can help you with an excellent 1688 and Taobao shipping to Malaysia!
Are you looking for 1688 or Taobao shipping to Malaysia solutions? Worry no more and let us help you with a hassle-free parcel consolidation service. Save more when you opt for China consolidated shipping with CIEF. Explore all the simple steps below for more details. Feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries about our parcel consolidation service!
STEP 1: SIGN UP/ LOGIN
* Username (Customer Marking): Please avoid using capital letters.
* Customers can enter personal information and your company name can be filled in the “Address Book” later, the shipping invoice won’t be affected by your username.
STEP 2: CLICK "MODIFY ADDRESS BOOK ENTRIES", FILL IN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ADDRESS
* Company Name: This will appear on the Shipping Invoice. (If you’re not running for a business, you may leave it blank.)
* Figure 2 shows the example of addresses for personal and commercial use.
* Whether this account is for personal or business use, please fill in your full name.
STEP 3: CLICK "WAREHOUSE ADDRESS", ENTER THE INFORMATION PROVIDED INTO YOUR CHINESE ONLINE SHOPPING PLATFORM
* The following steps will be using Taobao as an example.
* The recipient in Taobao must be your marking for our warehouse staff to sign for your parcel.
* Tips: It does not matter if the postal code is not filled in on Taobao.
* Note: You must fill in your personal information and marking number. The figure is just an example.
STEP 4: FILL OUT THE FORM "ARRANGE SHIPMENT", WHEN THE SELLER HAVE SHIPPED OUT YOUR PARCELS
* Please use the first method to fill in your goods info.
* Product Name: General name of the products (can be in Chinese or English)
* Product Quantity: The number of products in the parcel.
* If you still have parcels that haven’t ship out by the sellers, you can first submit the order and confirm the tracking number, and then come back here to fill in the rest.
STEP 5: SELECT YOUR SHIPMENT FOR PARCEL CONSOLIDATION AND SUBMIT
* You can see the status and check the weight of your goods once they are in the warehouse.
* Click “Parcel Tracking” to see the logistics information of the parcel in China.
* Please come back to check it after a while, if you find that there is no parcel in the parcel tracking. Maybe the parcel has not been collected by the warehouse.
* Tick the goods you want to collect together in the small box, then click “Submit Delivery Order”, then confirm your address and select the shipping method and other additional services you want, and submit.
STEP 6: CHECK YOUR ORDER STATUS IN "DELIVERY ORDER", AND WAIT FOR OUR WAREHOUSE TO ASSEMBLE AND WEIGH YOUR PARCEL
STEP 7: CLICK "TOP-UP"/ "TOP-UP ACCOUNT BALANCE" ON THE PAGE
* This top-up is only for shipping payment and cannot be used in our exchange system.
* If you top-up less than RM200, and RM1.50 transaction fee will be charged.
STEP 8: AFTER TOP-UP, YOU CAN RETURN TO "DELIVERY ORDER" TO MAKE THE SHIPPING PAYMENT
* When the status is “Confirmed”, it means that you have successfully topped up your account and the “Account balance” on the right-hand side will show the amount you have topped up.
* You will receive a payment notification in your registered email if our warehouse has finished weighing your parcel.
* Click “Invoice” to get your shipping invoice and then click “Pay” to complete.
STEP 9: WHEN THE ORDER STATUS BECOME "DELIVERY", YOU CAN WAIT FOR YOUR PARCEL PATIENTLY
* Customers can check the “Order Tracking” at any time.
* For air freight, the order tracking number is usually shown faster than sea freight. For sea freight, it takes a few days to show the order tacking number.